Tuesday 11 February 2014

BIG CAT WEEK IS BACK!


So, Big Cat Week is back, starting yesterday at 8pm, I was a little sceptical at the beginning, it seemed like any other Lion documentary. However as it went on it became an amazingly told story of a pride of lions, one female fighting to save her three cubs from the harsh fate of the wilderness and another side of the story from the young males point of view trying to survive on their own and then eventually take over a pride of their own. However the last 30 seconds of this hour long programme was very hard-hitting and  made the whole programme so relevant and true. I won't give away what happens but I think you should all watch the episodes from last night, one of the best animal programmes I have seen and hopefully it will bring it home to lots of people why we need to protect the animals on this planet. I will be posting reviews every day this week so watch along with me and share your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment